We at PostCo respect the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data of our clients, customers, visitors and all others whom we interact with in the course of providing our services. While we are driven by the goal of providing customers with an enhanced shopping experience, we also understand that a key concern that customers may have is the safety of their personal information, and are committed to ensuring that all personal data provided to us remain secure and are only utilised for purposes that our customers have consented to.
To begin with, we only collect such personal information that is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested, understand your needs, and serve you better as a whole. We collect the least information possible.
We do not under any circumstance sell your information.
We are committed to implementing policies, practices and processes to safeguard the collection, use and disclosure of the personal data you provide us, in compliance with the applicable personal data protection legislation.
Set-out below is our detailed personal data protection policy. You may rest assured that PostCo takes privacy and security seriously and is receptive to any feedback on these issues. If you have any queries, comments or concerns, or otherwise require any help, please feel free to contact our Customer Service or at [email protected]
Personal Data Protection Policy
The purpose of this document is to inform you as to how PostCo manages, collects, uses, and discloses Personal Data relating to you and other users of our website, extension for desktop web browers (“web extension”), software applications, mobile applications and other platforms. We conduct our business in compliance with the relevant data protection legislation, and have implemented additional measures to protect your personal information. The continued provision of our services to you and your continued use of such services shall be deemed to be our mutual agreement to abide by this Personal Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our website.
The Personal Data that PostCo may collect from you will depend on the products, services, and promotions that you use or subscribe to. PostCo collects this data to enable our services and our platforms to function properly and to help us better understand how they work on different devices and browsers.
Information you provide to us. Personal information you provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Business and personal contact information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, and order history.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Demographic Information, such as your mailing address and postal code if you return your shipments at our locations.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us, including information associated with any content you upload to the websites or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Service.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications
Apart from collecting the above Personal Data directly from you or your authorised representatives, PostCo may also collect Personal Data from third parties (such as our business partners, Google, social media providers, or fraud-prevention agencies), or from publicly available sources.
In addition, PostCo uses “cookies”, which are small data files sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our website. The cookie is used to track some of the information mentioned above relating to the use of our services.
Security of Personal Data
PostCo ensures that all Personal Data collected will be safely and securely stored and has implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information. These include:
- Using a secure, encrypted 128-bit SSL connection on all our web pages where you transmit Personal Data. 128-bit SSL encryption is the industry standard and is approximated to take at least one trillion years to crack.
- Ensuring that Personal Data relating to you is only stored on servers with proper safeguards to prevent security breaches.
- Limiting access of information in our systems.
- Implementing strict verification processes to prevent unauthorized access to Personal Data.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our business or legal processes.
Use of Personal Data
PostCo does not sell or trade Personal Data collected online with third parties.
We may use Personal Data relating to you to:
To operate the Service.
- provide, operate and improve the Service
- provide information about our products and services
- process your returns
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements,
- updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- communicate with you about events or contests in which you participate
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications
- provide support and maintenance for the Service
- to respond to your requests, questions and feedback
Enhance the services we provide you
We use your Personal Data to investigate complaints, claims and disputes. We also use your Personal Data to improve site and service performance and the delivery of our services, such as when you make inquiries into and provide feedback on our quality of service. We may also use Personal Data relating to you to conduct understand your preferences, develop new products and services, or personalize or otherwise improve the products and services we offer you. It would also include using Personal Data relating to you to deliver relevant advertising (such as that involving details of our or our preferred partners’ products, services, special offers, and rewards), either to our customers generally, or which we have identified may be of interest to you in particular, to deliver periodic newsletters to you with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations, or to promote benefits and offer rewards and promotions that you qualify for.
This would include using Personal Data relating to you to respond to requests and enquires made by you (or persons authorised by you), provide you with directory assistance, and provide you with updates relating to our products, services, or policies.
Security and Compliance
This would include using Personal Data relating to you to detect and prevent fraud and other crimes (e.g. by conducting checks against money laundering, terrorism financing and related risks), conducting internal audits, or otherwise meeting legal, regulatory and other requirements (including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial, and other government agencies, responding to regulatory complaints, making relevant disclosures to regulatory bodies, conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations, and taking steps which PostCo considers necessary in the event of a lawsuit or potential lawsuit). It would also include using Personal Data relating to you for the purposes of security and risk management and to ensure the safety and security of our properties and systems.
Sharing of Personal Data
Retailers. We may share your information with the retailer from whom you purchased a product for the purposes of processing your returns.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
Updating Personal Data
If there is any Personal Data relating to you that you are unable to update through the PostCo website and which you wish to make corrections to, you may contact us at and we will be glad to help you as best as we can.
Changes to the Personal Data Protection Policy
PostCo reserves the right to modify and update the Personal Data Protection Policy at any time to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our website. Any changes to this policy will be published on our website.
This Personal Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the country which you are in.